GoodBoyNYC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoodBoyNYC

So I'm interning for a small company and one of the projects they've given me is to create a server that hosts a webservice so our network provider can respond to. When I tested it on my local IP I can access and consume the service effectively. I thought I had finally succeeded so I threw it to my boss and he put it on our server.

I tried to access it from our server but was could only partially consume the service(I could see the methods but not use them).

Any thoughts?

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GoodBoyNYC wrote:So I'm interning for a small company and one of the projects they've given me is to create a server that hosts a webservice so our network provider can respond to. When I tested it on my local IP I can access and consume the service effectively. I thought I had finally succeeded so I threw it to my boss and he put it on our server.

I tried to access it from our server but was could only partially consume the service(I could see the methods but not use them).

Any thoughts?

Have you checked permissions on the server? Is there a security measure blocking what you need? That's where I would start.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!