WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time, Weather & Sound

Time, weather, and sound! The three dimensions! Well, maybe they're not dimensions. But they're definitely things! IMPORTANT THINGS! And there are definitely 3 of them too! Well, there are other important things, but we're only selling stuff for time, weather, and sound. And that, my friends, makes all the difference!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a weather station? How well does it work?

(My weather station involves walking outside. If it's wet, it must be raining...)

I'm just hanging out, really.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
inkycatz wrote:Do you have a weather station? How well does it work?

I used to have one with an outdoor probe, similar to the Acu-Rite model available here, and the outdoor bit never worked. Eventually, the display stopped working so the indoor information was useless too. I'd love to hear from anyone who has a model with an outdoor probe that works! (I'd be interested in the model, but especially tips for getting it to work.)

(My weather station involves walking outside. If it's wet, it must be raining...)

My weather station used to consist of "look out the window." I grew up in a Cold State. Let's just say that the sun can be shining and it can be below freezing out. (I no longer live near where I grew up, but I have a great weather app on my phone and check the hourly forecast before getting dressed. And yet I'm still surprised whenever it starts raining - and I've never learned to carry an umbrella!)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

rmjmj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmjmj

I am looking at purchasing the sound bar, will this connect to an ipod via bluetooth?

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Here's a [pretty annoying] video review of the Diamond weather station:

------------------
I Bet on Sky

guma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guma
rmjmj wrote:I am looking at purchasing the sound bar, will this connect to an ipod via bluetooth?

I bought this just a few weeks ago when it was up for sale.
I've used it with an ipod touch, an ipad, and an android phone. Those devices worked great with it.
Unfortunately it won't power on any more.

ZachL2408

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZachL2408

I cannot find a review of the Craig Bluetooth Sound bar...any thoughts?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
guma wrote:I bought this just a few weeks ago when it was up for sale.
I've used it with an ipod touch, an ipad, and an android phone. Those devices worked great with it.
Unfortunately it won't power on any more.

Oh. Sadness. Have you contacted the manufacturer for a replacement? (You can also contact support@woot.com for options.)

I'm just hanging out, really.