WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Slickwraps for your slick new iPhone

Here at Woot, we often get stuck in last year. A lot of times you'll find the fastest laptop, biggest television, and most advanced tablet... that 2011 had to offer. But not always. Sometimes we're on top of things. Like with these iPhone5 cases from Slickwraps!
Slickwraps official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Yes, a product today that isn't for yesterday's tech. iPhone 5 owners, check in and vote for your favorite wrap.

I'm just hanging out, really.

craymes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craymes

can you put a case on over it if you want to?

jf12volt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jf12volt

Staff

Yes you can. A really tight fitting case might be tricky. I ended up taking the slick wrap piece off on the very bottom of my phone around the lightning plug and speakers . Since this piece has many cut out features it is the weakest and didn't like the tension of my phone coming in and out the case

craymes wrote:can you put a case on over it if you want to?

justafreak

quality posts: 11 Private Messages justafreak

Does this work with iPhone Fi....oh wait....nevermind.

.rev - 325.unique.woots / 567.total.items - woot is where the crap is.

yduras

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yduras

Amazon reviews for the 4 version are not so hot:
http://www.amazon.com/SlickWraps-Vivid-Blue-Apple-iPhone/product-reviews/B004URQB1Q/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

jamesdean1343

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesdean1343

why cant i order two separate colors?

inkycatz

jamesdean1343 wrote:why cant i order two separate colors?

You totally can, you just have to order them separately. The good news is, after your first order, you'll have unlocked free shipping so it won't cost you any extra to do so.

JohnnyR2312

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnnyR2312

I'm impressed. Didn't think I'd see iPhone 5 products here till well into 2013. Unfortunately you still missed the timetable for my case purchase, but I would definitely be in for some accessories... hint hint.

inkycatz

JohnnyR2312 wrote:I'm impressed. Didn't think I'd see iPhone 5 products here till well into 2013. Unfortunately you still missed the timetable for my case purchase, but I would definitely be in for some accessories... hint hint.

We love hints! Thanks for the suggestion!

teldara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teldara

This may be late... but recieved it today... and it doesn't glow one bit.