WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Road Mice: Where the Rubber Meets the...Mouse

You've woken to the sudden realization that life is crushing you. Your job, your family, your bills, and your responsibilities are all crowding up and surrounding you, choking off your free spirit. You need to react in a violent, knee-jerk way in the opposite direction and do something frivolous. But you're on a budget.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

VROOOOOOOM. Is it time to run over and race through those boring spreadsheets with a fancy car?

What do you think?

I'm just hanging out, really.

potestasx

quality posts: 6 Private Messages potestasx

Just saw these in SkyMall for full retail, so this looks like a good deal. Note the size:

acorona4ever

quality posts: 7 Private Messages acorona4ever

i picked up 3 last time on woot and i'm getting 2 more. Will make great gifts.

ba1980

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ba1980
acorona4ever wrote:i picked up 3 last time on woot and i'm getting 2 more. Will make great gifts.

Are they really that small?

Canon 7D, 40D - Canon 100-400mm L IS, 1.5x Kenko TC, Canon 500mm f4 L IS, 60mm Macro

toomuchpc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toomuchpc

Bummer.. Thought this would be a great xmas gift for hubby, but no Porsche...

rcm1301

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rcm1301
ba1980 wrote:Are they really that small?

don't know - check under the specs for each the dimensions.

acorona4ever

quality posts: 7 Private Messages acorona4ever

Thats what she said! but really i found the ones i got last time where not to small.

BeRichLikeMe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BeRichLikeMe

I bought one last time on woot. Very nice detailed car. Headlights light up or you can switch them off. Car in the pic looks small but mine is about the size of a regular mouse...maybe just a tad longer. I would highly recommend this!

www.FRUZIA.com

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Why the hell does the Camaro have fire department graphics?

wootschaefer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootschaefer

No, not at all. That hand must have been photoshopped onto the car.This company makes quality gear. I own 6 mice, and all fit perfectly in my hand.

Definitely a good buy.

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Received my two mice today. Only opened one so far but it is unfortunately defective. The mouse wheel depresses when not clicked and stays down. Totally unusable.

I've already emailed service@woot.com I just wanted to drop a note here in case anyone visits this page next time these come up for sale.