WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pro Audio: Praudio?

Aren't you tired of sounds flying at you willy-nilly? Birds chirping, guys yelling, things falling off shelves. After a while it just gets to be like, "enough already! I want some CONTROL!" Well, with these recorders and headphones from Gemini/iKey, you can have it!
iKey Audio official site

Quality Posts

• (9:53 AM, 1/4/2013) [STAFF] ThunderThighs notes the price drop.

klakerbiz66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klakerbiz66

The DJX-07's are hands down the best headphones for the price. The sound quality is great and they are comfy on the ears.

jbsocialwork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbsocialwork

http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Portable-Instrument-Recorder-Guitar/dp/B004JQK9KM

Perhaps this is the same one, but cheaper at Amazon?

$48.95 + Free Shipping

j4john10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j4john10

I can't seem to find many reviews on the DJX-07's. How do they compare (or are different) from the DJX-05's?

awweeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awweeks

do both recorders record without a microphone input? In other words, do they come with their own microphones built in and if so, are they mono/stereo or either/or? thankyou!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

awweeks wrote:do both recorders record without a microphone input? In other words, do they come with their own microphones built in and if so, are they mono/stereo or either/or? thankyou!

Ok, I'm definitely not an expert on these but I see the following info in the sale that I think answers your questions:

Features: Records from any MONO or STEREO line source -- Sounds like it records from a line in, not mic

Specs: Channels: 2 (stereo)
Sounds like it records stereo but I assume it will record mono if that's what is sourced.

Holler if that doesn't answer your questions and we'll try to get more info.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PRICE REDUCED

Good news! The price of the Ikey Audio G3 Portable USB Instrument Recorder has been lowered to $39.00.

As always, if you've already ordered, you'll be refunded the difference automagically.

Now, go buy 3.

klakerbiz66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klakerbiz66
j4john10 wrote:I can't seem to find many reviews on the DJX-07's. How do they compare (or are different) from the DJX-05's?

they are slightly more higher end then the DJX-05's they are more comfortable and the sound quality is better. I own both set of headphones.

jsteed8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsteed8
jbsocialwork wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Portable-Instrument-Recorder-Guitar/dp/B004JQK9KM

Perhaps this is the same one, but cheaper at Amazon?

$48.95 + Free Shipping

The M3+ is also cheaper on B&H. Well, same price, but free shipping so $5 cheaper.

J. Steed