WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Me MEElectronics

Hello? Can you hear me? It's Woot here. We've got bad news. You got bumped in the head and lost the last year or two of your memory. Man, that's rough, huh? But there's some good news too! We're selling this stuff from MEElectronics that we've NEVER SOLD BEFORE!
MEElectronics official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:The word on the street is that these are the BEST headphones in town. I guess I don't hit the streets that often; is it true?
I'm just hanging out, really.

trevytrevor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trevytrevor
inkycatz wrote:

I've owned a few different pairs of MEElectronics earbuds and I will attest to their FANTASTIC quality for the price... My favs were the M31P-BK
GREAT bass response and for the price they're hard to beat... I'm interested in trying their BT headphones... $50 for BT headphones that aren't complete crap is a GREAT deal

whatev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatev

The M16s look like they have an inline mic as well, or is that just a play/pause cable remote?

canonizer

quality posts: 22 Private Messages canonizer
trevytrevor wrote:I've owned a few different pairs of MEElectronics earbuds and I will attest to their FANTASTIC quality for the price... My favs were the M31P-BK
GREAT bass response and for the price they're hard to beat... I'm interested in trying their BT headphones... $50 for BT headphones that aren't complete crap is a GREAT deal

Me too...i have some old sbh600s that lose connectivity frequently. not sure if it's them or my phone though.

signed.

canonizer

quality posts: 22 Private Messages canonizer
canonizer wrote:Me too...i have some old sbh600s that lose connectivity frequently. not sure if it's them or my phone though.

Actually, what the hell's the deal with Woot's pricing. The list price is 79.99, not 99.99. This new method of showing discounts is terribly disingenuous. Still a perfectly decent deal at honest discounts.

signed.

bloodypenguin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bloodypenguin

I've owned the MEElectronics SP51P, A161P and the HT-21.

All VERY well built, sound great, ship fast and great customer service.

zollars23

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zollars23
canonizer wrote:Actually, what the hell's the deal with Woot's pricing. The list price is 79.99, not 99.99. This new method of showing discounts is terribly disingenuous. Still a perfectly decent deal at honest discounts.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The list price of the BT headphones is $99.99 on MEElectronics site:

http://www.meelec.com/product_p/hp-af32-rb-mee.htm

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

ajkclark

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajkclark

We have had three pairs of MEE headphones and have never been disappointed. Bought the CW-31's on two previous Woots; got one for my wife and subsequently bought a second pair for myself. Great warm sound from the wooden headphones and they are light and comfortable. The CW-31's are not as "bassy" as my other MEE headphones (M6P-BK) but they are not lacking in bass either. Great headphones for the price.

zonesix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zonesix

My dog likes headphones. Only pair she didn't manage to destroy (on the first try) were MEElectronics SP-51s. Of course, I left them laying around and she got them good the second time. Hence ordering three pairs today.

ro6ot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ro6ot
whatev wrote:The M16s look like they have an inline mic as well, or is that just a play/pause cable remote?

the picture must be of some other product; the tech specs clearly say the M16 has 3 pin stereo connector, but picture clearly shows 4 conductor plug (4th = mic)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ro6ot wrote:the picture must be of some other product; the tech specs clearly say the M16 has 3 pin stereo connector, but picture clearly shows 4 conductor plug (4th = mic)

Hmmm, I've sent an email to get that checked out. Thanks for the info.

Rabies99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rabies99

I bought a pair of CW31 months ago. They sounded pretty good, but the earbuds fell apart from very light use (maybe 3 times a month) in less than 6 months.

terriferrell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages terriferrell

WARNING - I bought this bluetooth headset & one side of them does NOT work! I paid $50.00 for them at that time! I tried at least 4 times to contact MEElectronics both via email & by phone & got NO response to exchange them for a working pair! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! And Woot has NOT responded to my request sent via email either! I don't even want a refund I just want a headset that works! Why no response to me WOOT? Take a look @ my account, I'M A HUGE CUSTOMER! Here is my order info. for them:
10/14/2012 - Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - Order #41697574 Woot $50 Shipped

I couldn't believe you still have some of these when all I've wanted was a working pair in e October! Come on Woot, please please somebody respond to my request, PLEASE!!!

jerome0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerome0
canonizer wrote:Actually, what the hell's the deal with Woot's pricing. The list price is 79.99, not 99.99. This new method of showing discounts is terribly disingenuous. Still a perfectly decent deal at honest discounts.

I own a pair. I got them at google offers for 11.99. I have seen them advertised on Ebay for 15.99. Great quality, but CERTAINLY not 79.99 good...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

whatev wrote:The M16s look like they have an inline mic as well, or is that just a play/pause cable remote?

ro6ot wrote:the picture must be of some other product; the tech specs clearly say the M16 has 3 pin stereo connector, but picture clearly shows 4 conductor plug (4th = mic)

Sorry about the confusion there folks...according to the reply we received this morning, the images are incorrect for the MEElectronics M16 In Ear Headphones - Metallic.

The specifications are still all correct in the sale, the sale however does NOT include a mic as pictured.

Please excuse us for this hiccup as the images should be changed very soon to reflect the actual product being sold.

If you have any further issues with the sale, please feel free to ping us here or email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com if you have any questions about your order.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

bargain junk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bargain junk

bubsdaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsdaddy

I have the air-fi in a different color. They sound great for a Bluetooth and are quite similar to the Bose OE in sound and comfort.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry about the confusion there folks...according to the reply we received this morning, the images are incorrect for the MEElectronics M16 In Ear Headphones - Metallic.

The specifications are still all correct in the sale, the sale however does NOT include a mic as pictured.

Please excuse us for this hiccup as the images should be changed very soon to reflect the actual product being sold.

If you have any further issues with the sale, please feel free to ping us here or email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com if you have any questions about your order.

*pics have been changed

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

grammarthief

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grammarthief

I've had the same pair of headphones (M16Ps - the version with the mic) for almost a year now. Originally, I was looking for headphones that wouldn't crap out after a month, and these have exceeded my expectations. They still work and still sound awesome, and depending on the silicone tips, they also cancel out noise during playback. I use them daily for a good 4 - 5 hours.

Bottom line: They're extremely well made, they last along time, they're durable, and look pretty sweet too.

*EDIT*: Also, on a sidenote, since I mentioned that I have the ones with the mic (and maybe that's what someone might be looking for) - the mic is also of pretty good quality. Calls through them are a little bit foggy, but I haven't heard any complaints from whoever is on the other side of the line. The only downside is that I can't use it anymore due to my Droid's stupid headphone jack design.

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002
grammarthief wrote:*EDIT*: Also, on a sidenote, since I mentioned that I have the ones with the mic (and maybe that's what someone might be looking for) - the mic is also of pretty good quality. Calls through them are a little bit foggy, but I haven't heard any complaints from whoever is on the other side of the line. The only downside is that I can't use it anymore due to my Droid's stupid headphone jack design.

Do you mean they don't fit, or the mic isn't compatible? I have a Razr Maxx, so I just want to make sure it works.

anonymoushero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages anonymoushero

Can anyone tell/show me how to wear these? I've had a couple pairs and still don't understand. Do they fit like ear-plugs- in that you push them INto your ear-hole?
I've tried every variation to get them to hang like Apple ear-buds (the older style), but they just fall out.

grammarthief

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grammarthief
angelsgirl2002 wrote:Do you mean they don't fit, or the mic isn't compatible? I have a Razr Maxx, so I just want to make sure it works.

For my Droid 4, the actual plug sticks out. Whenever it gets tapped or moved, it automatically tries to call people. But I've had the same issue with other headphones with mics and this phone. I downloaded a headphone blocker and just used them for music.

With my old Droid 1, I never had any problems and it was perfectly compatible. As far as I can tell, it's Motorola's fault for sacrificing function for design.

paperthinwalls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paperthinwalls
anonymoushero wrote:Can anyone tell/show me how to wear these? I've had a couple pairs and still don't understand. Do they fit like ear-plugs- in that you push them INto your ear-hole?
I've tried every variation to get them to hang like Apple ear-buds (the older style), but they just fall out.

Yes, they're supposed to fit snuggly in your ear like earplugs. Have you tried using the different size pieces? Maybe you need the next size up on the earbuds.

Also, sometimes the cord goes up and around your ear, but I don't think any of theses are like that.

Is this it? what am i supposed to do here?

tsukasa2600

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tsukasa2600

I bought a pair of A151s a few months ago. Best headphones I've ever owned. The clarity and detail are incredible. Rather than sounding like a pair of headphones, they sound like I have a direct line-level connection to my auditory nerves.

djk21108

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djk21108

I'm wearing a pair of CW31s. My last pair fell apart after a few months, but MEElectronics graciously replaced them right away.

They have great sound quality, but more importantly they're the least bulky and most comfortable IEMs I've ever owned (and that's saying something).

mterpeza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mterpeza

Any recommendations for smaller ear holes?

Thanks!