quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: These days, you play video games:
  • 10.7% - More than you used to 172
  • 51.1% - Less than you used to 823
  • 17.3% - About the same amount as you used to 278
  • 20.9% - Not at all, like always 337
1610 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

paradisepython

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradisepython

That will all change once Elder Scrolls Online comes out. Then everyone will say "More than I used to"

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

Playing less is not really my choice; I'm in the middle of a degree. Any time a break comes around, though: AWOOGAH DIVE DIVE DIVE.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

InspiredMom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages InspiredMom

Too busy (and tired) these days with my career. I used to play until wee hours of the morning, sleep a few hours, and then still get up early to take care of the kids and get to work. Ah, those were the days - when the energy of youth enabled one to do EVERYTHING. Oh, and of course there is the, ahem, little thing about my kids being awesome gamers that routinely make me feel like a new hire...

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I have a child, so gaming has taken a dramatic decline over the last five years.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

(B) Getting married will do that to you, and I can't say it's been a bad thing!

Those "one more games" of COD that turned into 5am begin to take their toll...

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

family, kids stuff, master's studies... none of it allows for the gaming sessions of the old days. Maybe after I am out of school and the 20 month old is a bit more self sufficient.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

ShaggyTx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaggyTx
PhilCarr wrote:(B) Getting married will do that to you, and I can't say it's been a bad thing!

Those "one more games" of COD that turned into 5am begin to take their toll...

That game COD has turned my husband into a monster. And a fat one I should say!

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Owning a home really cuts into your free time. There's always something to fix, move, mow, or shovel.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

With more games becoming online only and I mostly play offline it means I wont buy the online only games and thats why I play less often.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
RWoodward wrote:Owning a home really cuts into your free time. There's always something to fix, move, mow, or shovel.

And that's just the wife.

BA-ZINGA!