WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

You'll Probably Need Earbuds

Earbuds, like socks, are mercurial beasts. Whether they're getting inexplicably lost, breaking down, or just generally being unreliable, you're almost always in need of more. Do your future self a solid and pick up some backup earbuds. And socks.

Quality Posts

katkiller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katkiller

wood vs plastic earbuds, anyone have what one is the best?

simianspaceman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simianspaceman
katkiller wrote:wood vs plastic earbuds, anyone have what one is the best?

I had a pair of the green marleys. They sounded great! However.. my cat took a fancy to them... as a snack needless to say i need a new pair..

daughterjudy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daughterjudy

Love the Altec buds. The sound is great and they are comfortable to wear all day.

IrishMick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IrishMick

Can anyone recommend a good pair for running? I bought a pair of CityLights last time but they broke within a month.

dmbarber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmbarber
IrishMick wrote:Can anyone recommend a good pair for running? I bought a pair of CityLights last time but they broke within a month.

I would not recommend the klipsch for running. I had a pair and they sounded great, fairly comfortable. Every time I moved and the cord shifted I could hear it-it was really annoying.

rwksr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwksr

The Lansing lady earbuds are a waste of money. I bought some the last go round and they've since broken in less than 6 weeks. Seems to be a common issue from checking out the website. Bummer.