quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you play video/computer games?
  • 59% - Yes! 1129
  • 14.3% - No! 274
  • 24.7% - I used to, but I don’t have time anymore. 473
  • 2% - Does online dating count? 39
1915 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

wolley74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolley74

Thats the reason I built this thing

Moueska

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Moueska

I played Spore with my son earlier tonight. One more level 'till I get the computer past Civilization and let the four-year-old loose in space mode!

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
Moueska wrote:I played Spore with my son earlier tonight. One more level 'till I get the computer past Civilization and let the four-year-old loose in space mode!

How is Spore? It looked like on of those games that had great potential, but then the way they it was released it didn't get great reviews and little following. My kids do love playing with the creator though.

I play many games, even the ones that give people a bad rap like WOW. Probably should spend more time on my Master's homework, but it is like it is... I recommend World of Tanks.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

entouragevol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages entouragevol

I used to, but do not have the patience to beat a game anymore and get bored quickly.

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader

Is woot! thinking about adding video games to the list of things they sell at (somewhat) discounted prices? If so, you would make me very happy.