WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

All Kinds of Speakers

If you really want to get a message across, sometimes it's just as much about the showmanship as it is about the message itself. What better way to frighten your family into doing what you want than to line the yard with speaker rocks and blast audio tracks at them when they're least expecting it? Remember: if you build the speaker system, they will listen.

lordanubis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordanubis

I bought the Koss amplified speakers last time they were on sale. One of the speakers didn't work very well, the other one didn't work at all.
Definitely not worth it.

baynewman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baynewman

The Grandmax SPKR-M3BT Tweakers Microbeat Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth Technology is on Woot for $29 but you could get it on Amazon (who own Woot) for $28. If you are a Prime member then the shipping is free and you'll be $6 ahead of the game.

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
baynewman wrote:The Grandmax SPKR-M3BT Tweakers Microbeat Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth Technology is on Woot for $29 but you could get it on Amazon (who own Woot) for $28. If you are a Prime member then the shipping is free and you'll be $6 ahead of the game.

Be warned, this will not work with Win7. The companies support # is out of order. You can call their corporate office in NJ, but the ONLY do sales. The support pages on their website are missing.

It pairs fine to Android devices. But not Windows. Be warned.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

justafreak

quality posts: 11 Private Messages justafreak

Those KOSS Speakers remind me of my old computer shop from 90s.

.rev - 325.unique.woots / 567.total.items - woot is where the crap is.

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage

I bought three sets of the Koss SX/30 speakers for $5 the last go around. I used them to connect to my Air Play system via my Airport Expresses. For $5, they do a great job of adding audio throughout my house. They all have been working fine.

They sound pretty good, especially for $5. My only issue is that the power button is hard to get too as it is on the back but hey for $5....

yogameg26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogameg26

can you listen to an iPod or other mp3 player w/ this?

biglevo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biglevo

The tablet speaker stands are $2-$5 cheaper ($7-$10 if you count shipping) over at amazon. What gives?