WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BiGR Audio MLB Headphones

Wear these to see the hometown team and maybe you could be the next Steve Bartman. And they answer calls, too - but please save that part for outside the stadium. Or at least go out to the concourse or something. We're trying to watch a ballgame here.

Quality Posts

ruinah42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruinah42

As cool as the color schemes on these are, the limited team options is disappointing. At the very least, there should be an Atlanta Braves option. Being America's Team, and all.

mgmontgomery

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mgmontgomery

The Braves are only Ted Turner's team.

That said, where's the Rangers set? Come on.

burningone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burningone

I want to know how is the quality of sound for these?

slugdiscs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slugdiscs

It says they have a microphone, does that mean the mic is compatible with laptops? AKA could I use this to skype someone?

denvermax01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denvermax01
mgmontgomery wrote:The Braves are only Ted Turner's team.

That said, where's the Rangers set? Come on.

SERIOUSLY. That's what I'm wondering! Dang Yanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

slugdiscs wrote:It says they have a microphone, does that mean the mic is compatible with laptops? AKA could I use this to skype someone?

YEP

http://www.bigraudio.com/products/68

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

WHAT?!!! No Phillies set... you SUCK... .

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

enet101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enet101
slugdiscs wrote:It says they have a microphone, does that mean the mic is compatible with laptops? AKA could I use this to skype someone?

ROGETRAY wrote:YEP
http://www.bigraudio.com/products/68

I don't think that is true with all laptops/pcs unless it supports audio out and an inline mic in one plug.

You might need an adapter to split the two.

bloodypenguin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bloodypenguin

These are AWFUL headphones from a company that ONLY cares about how the headphones look and not how they sound.

I had the displeasure of "owning" a pair for a total of two days The sound and build quaily are sub-par.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOO many better headphones out there for this price range.

Examples:

Shure SRH440 (Currenty $100, but will dip down into the $80s).

Grado SR-60i (Leak sound, but great crystal clear sound).

Sony MDR-V6 (Classic monitor quality sound)

egranados

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egranados
ruinah42 wrote:As cool as the color schemes on these are, the limited team options is disappointing. At the very least, there should be an Atlanta Braves option. Being America's Team, and all.

You are 100% correct.

FoolScott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages FoolScott
bloodypenguin wrote:These are AWFUL headphones from a company that ONLY cares about how the headphones look and not how they sound.

I had the displeasure of "owning" a pair for a total of two days The sound and build quaily are sub-par.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOO many better headphones out there for this price range.

Examples:

Shure SRH440 (Currenty $100, but will dip down into the $80s).

Grado SR-60i (Leak sound, but great crystal clear sound).

Sony MDR-V6 (Classic monitor quality sound)

Did you have this more expensive model? (ie the ones that cost $200 on their website)

roygyang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roygyang

Bought it from woot last time they were available and now it's even cheaper.

The headsets are fairly comfortable and sound quality is good for my need. However one thing I hate about these (or could someone please enlighten me if there is an easier way) is that there is no normal indication of the left vs right ear, the only indication is the braille dots and I had to learn to read ⠸ vs ⠗