WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Snazzos iPhone 5 & iPad mini Cases

Oh, look at you, wearing those clothes. Don't you feel special? You know, there's a little friend of yours nearby, of the phone/tablet variety, that's sitting on a table, bare and feeling unloved. You can fix that, you know. All you have to do is buy one of these cases!

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

the multi-colored cases for the iphone 5 are ugly. surely an adult wouldn't want one of these?

I always did like yardsales.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

Please show the bottom cases flipped open. How are the iphones held in place? clips, straps? COME ON! Simply details need to be revealed in simple photos

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jayrookie wrote:Please show the bottom cases flipped open. How are the iphones held in place? clips, straps? COME ON! Simply details need to be revealed in simple photos

We didn't get samples of these but I did find another picture on the Snazzo site:
http://snazzos.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=90

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie
ThunderThighs wrote:We didn't get samples of these but I did find another picture on the Snazzo site:
http://snazzos.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=90

YOU ROCK TY

besparsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages besparsen

Just wondering are these any different from the ones that are sold on eBay? They look like the ones that sell for 6.99.

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 43 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

I have one of those $7.99 w/free shipping cases from ebay for my Mini and it is a seriously great case. My wife uses the built in stand all the time and it provides good protection.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

I had a really bad experience with the a clip-in case marring the outside of my phone along the edges. I don't know about iPhones. It was an HD7S. I've since upgraded, and am leery of buying another. Disappointing, because I really liked the look.

usmcsteve1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usmcsteve1

I just got a hold of my order for the snazzo rotating ipad mini case black. Completely disappointed, the case will not even stay up!!! Poor design and just keeps falling back everytime i prop it up. Dont buys this . I want refund

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 138 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

usmcsteve1 wrote:I just got a hold of my order for the snazzo rotating ipad mini case black. Completely disappointed, the case will not even stay up!!! Poor design and just keeps falling back everytime i prop it up. Dont buys this . I want refund

I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase.
We recommend that you contact Snazzos Customer Care to see if they can help remedy the situation.

If they're unable to help you, please also feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com
They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have about your order.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog