WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Aaxa Pico Projectors

Pico projectors are small, handheld devices, whose name derives from “piccolo,” which is Italian for “a small, annoying flute.” Italians invented the pico projector when they grew tired of their small annoying flutes, and longed for other ways to entertain themselves.

danmanx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danmanx

Ugh.

I bought an Aaxa projector about two years ago. It broke after 2 movies.

Pass everybody.

retropug

quality posts: 2 Private Messages retropug

This is a great deal for the P300! These retail for $380.00 on Amazon and $419.99 on AAXA without the battery which you have to add at least another $25.00. I know this is a refurb but it has a 60 day warranty so not to worried about that. I have been researching this and the P300 is the brightest battery powered PICO projector that is made. I have the AAXA M2 which works great but I think this guy is going to replace it with the higher resolution, 3 times the lumens and battery option.

maskddingo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maskddingo

Here we go again... one week since purchase. Still not shipped.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

maskddingo wrote:Here we go again... one week since purchase. Still not shipped.

Looks like it's shipped but we haven't gotten the tracking file from our vendor. I'll ping someone about that....

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

baileanmhota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baileanmhota

I bought the P3, the REFURBISHED P3, which means an it was returned already and one of their engineers was meant to have fixed it before it got sent to me. And it doesnt work. Now I have to pay shipping BOTH ways to get a replacement for something that has already been through their QA process TWICE. Rubbish. Sickened.