WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mobi Rechargeable Pocket Speakers

Moby's been around for awhile, so chances are you've heard one of his songs, but have you heard one of his songs blasting from Cartman's body? If not, what are you waiting for? Buy some portable speaker figures! ASAP!
Mobi official site

ericgrassi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ericgrassi

This looked interesting, but the reviews on Amazon were not confidence inspiring. Seems that the device determines whether it should be off or on by how much signal it's getting from your device. So if you try to play quietly, or have quiet music, it may just cut out.
No actual on/off switch, or "off on unplug" means no dice for this wooter.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 5 Private Messages testudoaubreii

That's sad. The Cartman one's kind of cute.

nyegnav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyegnav

$9 for a 3d Butters? Sold.

kiz330

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiz330

I got 2 of these in a previous deal (little Soccer guy) and I love it! One works great and the other never did, so you get what you pay for, but the working one has decent sound and is very easy to charge

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
nyegnav wrote:$9 for a 3d Butters? Sold.

I got two Butters a previous go-round. One worked, one didn't. The working one goes maybe 2 hrs max at full charge. The volume is okay if in close range. These are small, and the music that comes out is pretty comparable unfortunately. I wouldn't buy them again, even though Mobi customer service was VERY helpful regarding the non-functioning one.

Burney420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Burney420

I ordered a Butters one last time. The quality was equivalent to my phone's speaker and it was just as loud. I wouldn't buy again.