wyldaxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wyldaxe

so i see the shirt thing is going well, will there ever be a pants.woot.com? love to see some tactical pants you can never find them at a good price and good quality.

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
wyldaxe wrote:so i see the shirt thing is going well, will there ever be a pants.woot.com? love to see some tactical pants you can never find them at a good price and good quality.

Are you talking about American or British pants?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
dougall wrote:Are you talking about American or British pants?

What are tactical British pants? Extra pockets for twigs and berries?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
Mavyn wrote:What are tactical British pants? Extra pockets for twigs and berries?

After checking wikipedia for the definition, I'm hoping he means US pants. Having them lined with teflon and using them to carry cuffs and a sidearm is a mental picture I'm not ready for.

Mavyn

dougall wrote:After checking wikipedia for the definition, I'm hoping he means US pants. Having them lined with teflon and using them to carry cuffs and a sidearm is a mental picture I'm not ready for.

Possibly for the best.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

You never know.

Woot has sold socks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
wyldaxe wrote:so i see the shirt thing is going well, will there ever be a pants.woot.com? love to see some tactical pants you can never find them at a good price and good quality.

Don't forget the tactical kilt*:

While I'm not sure the market is ready for pants.woot, tactical pants would probably be a good fit on sport. Thanks for the suggestion!

(*British pants almost certainly not included, tactical or otherwise.)

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba

You could always try using a shirt as pants. I'm sure Woot would be totally supportive of that.

Mavyn

Gatzby wrote:
(*British pants almost certainly not included, tactical or otherwise.)

Woot endorses going sans pants!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluetuba wrote:You could always try using a shirt as pants. I'm sure Woot would be totally supportive of that.

NEVER!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Mavyn wrote:Woot endorses going sans pants!

Hey, how you shop in the comfort of your own home isn't for us to dictate. Just make sure the webcam is off.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

strongry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages strongry
Gatzby wrote:Hey, how you shop in the comfort of your own home isn't for us to dictate. Just make sure the webcam is off.

I'm so tired of the pro pants lobby shoving their agenda down my throats. First, it's the constant, "Sir, we said you can't come back here unless you put on some pants." Now, it's on Woot, too. Unreal.